Pages

Friday, November 16, 2012

Friday's Fancies: Autumn Faves

dress | heels | jacket | earrings | bag
Tomato soup just screams fall to me. And this recipe from The Kitchn looks too divine for words. I like bringing soups for lunch because they're easy to eat in a rush. If I'm eating at my desk (which I do far too often), it keeps one hand free to continue checking emails or my company's Twitter account.

And, well, nothing makes me feel sassier than a bright red dress. It's the perfect way to spice things up in the office, but the longer hemline still makes this dress feel office appropriate. And if someone could buy me that camel coat, I'd love you forever.

No, but seriously.

This week, I'm linking up with Friday's Fancies and craving some comforting tomato soup.

What recipe screams fall to you?

6 comments:

  1. That's such a great bag! It's such a lovely color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok I must have those earrings - they are amazing!

    XO
    Pearls & Paws

    ReplyDelete
  3. that red dress is amazing!! ;)
    p.s. check out my giveaway - last day to enter!
    http://thesadlows.blogspot.com/2012/11/desiring-joy-scarf-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I made butternut soup over the weekend but looking at the top picture I wish it was tomato! It's that beautiful jacket that really stole the show for me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG I love your choices. The combination of soup and the red dress is just brilliant :) Always love to read such creative things especially in combination with fashion :) Hope you visit me and may like my blog about me and male fashion :) XOXO

    www.look-scout.de

    May become friends on facebook :)

    http://www.facebook.com/martin.meyer.735

    ReplyDelete