Pages

Friday, February 1, 2013

Fridays Fancies: Après Ski

So I went for a stretch with this week's Friday's Fancies. Obviously the après ski theme {av} picked out is adorable, but this is a work-style blog. So here's an outfit to wear the Monday after you hit the slopes when you're looking to be extra cozy.
01.31.13_apresski.001
sweater | pants | necklace | flats
Everything is loose and cozy, and the flats will keep your feet super comfortable. You don't want to have to think too much about your outfit after such a draining weekend! Going back to work is rough enough. Or you could always play hooky and get a few more runs on the mountain...not that I condone lying to your boss. Not at all.

I mean, if you do, I'm not judging you...
Disclaimer: Compensated links may be used in this post.

3 comments:

  1. Loving this casual yet business look! Totally recreating this for work!

    Happy Friday & have a great weekend!
    Shia
    World According to Shia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, I love it! This would also make a great outfit to wear the day before your trip so you are comfy in the car ride to the slopes...just swap the flats for your boots and you can hit the road!

    p.s. quit tempting me with these amazing shoe finds. You know my weakness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're amazing right? I tried them on at Bloomgindale's while they were on super sale and DIDN'T BUY THEM and now I just want to punch myself in the face.

      Delete